THE MORNING AFTER with MISS X


I can't tell you just how nervous this shoot made me feel. Snapping indoors was never my strong point. I was happy for the experience though, and what I thought would be a disaster turned out to be the antecedent of The Morning After series I gave life to that day (after much insistence from Jamie, of course!). And so we wearily inserted TMA shoots in our already busy schedule before my month in China was over. Now that I'm back in Cebu, I'm excited to collaborate with local lingerie labels and models that dare to bare.

Model: Miss X @ Esse
Clothing: Nasty Gal
Hair & Makeup: Jamie Chin
Camera: Canon 7D + Canon 35mm f/1.4








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About


It is the creative life of photographer Toni Marie, it is a representation of light and beauty through her eyes. Here at Miss Marie, we strongly believe that the best of photos are those that tell stories.

Instagram: @missmarie.ph

About

For inquiries, bookings, collaborations, sponsorships or just to say hi, drop me a line via the contact form above.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *