FORGOTTEN PLACES


I've been fighting back the urge to post photos that I've been itching to share, but have been waiting on the opportune moment to do so. Until then, I hope this will suffice and quell that nagging feeling for a bit longer. The roughest of Tuesdays deserve beautiful sceneries and compelling stories that lie behind each photo. I no longer feel the need to write down the names of the places I've been to. In the past few months, I've learned that some things are best left unspoken - curiosity keeps us on our toes. It's a beautiful thing, the act of yearning, the thirst for knowledge and the taste of sweet discovery.

Model: Qi Bing
Clothing: Papercat
Hair & Makeup: Jamie Chin
Camera: Canon 7D + Canon 35mm f/1.4







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About


It is the creative life of photographer Toni Marie, it is a representation of light and beauty through her eyes. Here at Miss Marie, we strongly believe that the best of photos are those that tell stories.

Instagram: @missmarie.ph

About

For inquiries, bookings, collaborations, sponsorships or just to say hi, drop me a line via the contact form above.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *