THE REAL DEAL


Since I started lifestyle photography again I've had no clear inkling as to which direction I'd like to take Miss Marie. Finally, after dipping my toes in the water for the longest time, I'm ready to take the plunge and push the brand further into the realm of creativity. It will be arduous, and though I'm notorious for falling fast behind after discouragement, I'm now, and hopefully truly, ready to buckle down and face challenges head on.


My days have been extra long the past week, and like every single early day that has passed in March, I feel utterly spent. Commercial production at The Cebruery has commenced and simultaneously photography projects have been lining up. When I'm not juggling my time between my two loves, I find myself daydreaming of new possibilities and consequently planning new adventures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About


It is the creative life of photographer Toni Marie, it is a representation of light and beauty through her eyes. Here at Miss Marie, we strongly believe that the best of photos are those that tell stories.

Instagram: @missmarie.ph

About

For inquiries, bookings, collaborations, sponsorships or just to say hi, drop me a line via the contact form above.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *