THE BEAUTY ISSUE


I haven't done an editorial in quite a while, and I felt like a giddy school girl when Shari Quimbo of Zee Lifestyle magazine contacted me to do a shoot for their June Beauty Issue. It's my first editorial since coming back to the Cebu and my very first beauty shoot ever. It's still surprising how time passes you by like a blur, I still recall being back in Cambodia and dreaming of working with amazing, emerging talents back in Cebu - and I did just that with this shoot!

Creative Director: Erica Paredes
Sittings Editor: Shari Quimbo
Model: Daina @ Origin Model Management
Makeup: Raisa Bercede
Hair: Shyra Qyumbi

All makeup from www.calyxta.com











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About


It is the creative life of photographer Toni Marie, it is a representation of light and beauty through her eyes. Here at Miss Marie, we strongly believe that the best of photos are those that tell stories.

Instagram: @missmarie.ph

About

For inquiries, bookings, collaborations, sponsorships or just to say hi, drop me a line via the contact form above.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *