SUNLIT


The shoot that made my affinity for sunlit photo grow even stronger. I shot my favorite girl during the peak of the sun's heat over two years ago. The light was harsh, but it gave the photos more depth and character. It gave me the chance to be more creative and test my skills. This year, I promised myself to strive harder, take more photos and push all the self-doubt that has built up over the years into the dark crevices of my heart. Fear only leads to stagnation, that is what I've learned in 2014. This new look and new branding seals the deal between me and myself, and will stand as a reminder to never stop capturing beautiful memories.

Model: Vanessa East
Clothing & Accessories: Model's own
Hair & Makeup: Vanessa East
Camera: Canon 40D + Canon 50mm f/1.8











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About


It is the creative life of photographer Toni Marie, it is a representation of light and beauty through her eyes. Here at Miss Marie, we strongly believe that the best of photos are those that tell stories.

Instagram: @missmarie.ph

About

For inquiries, bookings, collaborations, sponsorships or just to say hi, drop me a line via the contact form above.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *