AFLOAT


Almost a month has gone by since my last blog post. Some people say that the days are long but the years are short, I beg to differ. All my energy has been spent babying The Cebruery as we prepare for our official launch, and my days have never felt longer. Quite ironically, I still wish we had more than 24 hours in a day, ha! There's too much to do and too many projects outside the beer world to start at the same time. Photography has currently taken the back seat in my priority wagon, but don't fret, I will be back in a few weeks with renewed vigor. Until then, I leave you with photos that will remind you, quite literally, that no matter how hard life gets, always remember to keep afloat.

Model: Wen Chau @ Esse
Clothing: DressLily
Hair & Makeup: Jamie Chin
Camera: Canon 7D + Canon 35mm f/1.4













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About


It is the creative life of photographer Toni Marie, it is a representation of light and beauty through her eyes. Here at Miss Marie, we strongly believe that the best of photos are those that tell stories.

Instagram: @missmarie.ph

About

For inquiries, bookings, collaborations, sponsorships or just to say hi, drop me a line via the contact form above.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *