DANCING ON THE COAST


The most stunning photo shoot I've done thus far, made even more stunning with H. Wang Designs' exquisite dress. The first time I saw it I instantly knew, and demanded, that it be shot by the sea as the last vestiges of the sun paint the sky a riot of colors. I've always had a flare for the dramatics, and was lucky enough to have had an agency and team that was so supportive of my vision and concepts no matter how logistically difficult it was. We shied away from temples and snow-capped mountains and headed to the coastal area of Zhoushan.

Model: Ivana Lao
Clothing: H. Wang Designs
Hair & Makeup: Jamie Chin











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About


It is the creative life of photographer Toni Marie, it is a representation of light and beauty through her eyes. Here at Miss Marie, we strongly believe that the best of photos are those that tell stories.

Instagram: @missmarie.ph

About

For inquiries, bookings, collaborations, sponsorships or just to say hi, drop me a line via the contact form above.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *